Welcome to SQL Saturday
PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK
MAIL FOLDER AFTER REGISTERING AND ADD firstname.lastname@example.org TO YOUR
SAFE SENDER LIST TO SAY UP TO DATE WITH SQLSaturday #328 COMMUNICATIONS.
Saturday is a training event for SQL Server professionals and those wanting to
learn about SQL Server. This is the fifth event to be hosted in Birmingham, but
the first at our new location on the campus of Samford University at 800
Lakeshore Drive, Birmingham, AL 35229. The event will be held Aug 23 2014
in Thomas D. Russell Hall.
to this event is free, but we do charge a lunch fee of $10.00 if you eat lunch
at the event. Register soon as space is limited.
What is in store for you
this weekend at SQL Saturday #328?
- A full day of quality training with the first session
starting at 8am and the last finishing at 4pm.
- 36 total sessions relating to SQL Server Database
Administration, SQL Development, Business Intelligence, PowerShell and Professional
Development from 24 local, regional and national experts and MVPs.
- Five Gold Sponsor Lunch Session which include:
- Database Performance Analyzer Demo presented by Confio/Solarwinds
- Master Data Services and Maestro Demo presented by Profisee
- SQL Diagnostic Demo presented by Idera
- The Top Dog Challenge presented by Sparkhound
- Intelliflash Technology Demo presented by Tegile
- A Women in Technology Panel Lunch Discussion
- The best networking opportunity you will find to meet
and mingle with like-minded SQL Server professionals in Birmingham and the
- Awesome swag and prizes.
Will there be prizes?
Of course there will be thanks to our generous sponsors that provide the financial support that makes SQL Saturday #328 possible. So plan on sitting in on one of their lunch demo sessions and be sure to stop by and visit them in vendor rooms 223 and 323. While you are there, thank them for their support and drop your raffle ticket into their jars for a chance to win one of the following prizes:
An XBOX One for filling out the yellow Event Evaluation and turning it in at 4pm.
A $1500 value training package courtesy of Platinum Sponsor Pragmatic Works
A $150 Amazon Gift Card courtesy of Gold Sponsor idera
A $100 Gift Card courtesy of Gold Sponsor Sparkhound
A FitBit courtesy of Gold Sponsor Confio/Solarwinds
A $100 Gift Card courtesy of Gold Sponsor Tegile Systems
A Kinect for XBOX courtesy of Gold Sponsor Profisee
A $100 Best Buy Gift Card courtesy of Silver Sponsor embarcadero
A Kindle Fire HD courtesy of Steel City SQL
A PASS Summit 2013 Sessions on USB courtesy of PASS
Plus books and shirts for filling out your session evaluations
Where do you need to go for SQL Saturday #328?
- The event is in Thomas D.
Russell Hall on the campus of Samford Univeristy.
- The address for Samford is 800 Lakeshore Drive, Birmingham, AL 35229. Your GPS might get you to the campus, but it
might not get you to Russell Hall.
- Turn into the main entrance of
Samford University coming from either direction off of Lakeshore Drive
which will put you on Sherman Circle.
- Take the first right onto
- Follow it around take the first
left in the parking lot and you are in front of Thomas D. Russell Hall.
- If the parking lot at Russell
is full you can park on the right hand side of Montague Drive or the right
hand side fo the top of Sherman Circle
- Click here
for a map of the Samford campus.
Russell Hall is building 42
- Registration check in will be
outside on the Quad side of the building which is opposite the parking lot
right where the 42 circle is on the map.
for any reason your plans change please help us use our limited funds
effectively by cancelling your
*We do ask that you consider to OPT-IN for the Sponsors of this event. Without their assistance, we cannot bring this FREE event to you. You can always opt-out if and when they contact! Thank you for your consideration.
Click here to view/download event summary in XML format.